Wednesday, September 16, 2009

THE FENCE

Alright, so most of you are aware that Mark (and I, I guess) have been building a fence ever since about a week after we moved in. This fence has been the most frustrating thing for both Mark and I since we started it. Everytime Mark (and sometimes me) go out to work on it, the goal that was set for the day to get accomplished is no where near met. But, today I am proud to say that we have accomplished something on "the fence." we have all 5 strands up on one whole side and the entire back part of the property. All the necessary wires have been insulated, nailed, and ratcheted(sp). Yesterday we got 2 strands of the white wire up on the part of the fence that surrounds the house. I have to say it looks really good and I'm proud of Mark for all of his hard work. At the same time, I hate this fence. It has been all Mark (and I, sometimes) has done pretty much in the evenings and weekends since we moved in. The only sad thing is that Jerry is not here to see the progress that he worked so hard to prepare for. So here are the pictures of our loverly fence. Enjoy please.










2 comments:

Joel and Andrea said...

So it looks like you might get your hubby back soon! :-) I know you miss him. Looks good Mark!!

The Brewers said...

Congratulations! It looks great! Hang in there, it will be over soon and it will be wonderful!