Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sickly, Sickly

So the past 3 nights Aaron has been waking up about every other hour. Until yesterday morning I couldn't figure out why. He woke up yesterday with a runny nose and a cough. He is sneezing like crazy. Yesterday and today he just pretty much laid on his mommy in his PJ's pretty mc. No fever yet or anything, but I can tell he doesn't feel the best. Mark stayed home with him last night while I taught class. I came home from bible class and found that the baby had taken a nap,was bathed, and the entire kitcen clean. So I have to give a shout out to my husband who rocks at being Mr. Mom. Anyway, here is what my precious little boy looks like most of the day unless he is sneezing or coughing. We are sad to say we can't go home for my neice's 1 year birthday party, but it seems best to just stay at home for the weekend. So since I won't get to be there for Elayna's birthday, I want to tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We wish we could be there.

1 comment:

Megan said...

In the words of the Peruvians, "Pobrecito!" Poor little guy. I will never forget Ana getting really sick for the first time around Christmas--congestion, lathargy. She had a double ear infection on top of allergy issues. It makes you so sad to see them so helpless. One day he will be able to tell you what doesn't feel good. I am saying a prayer for Baby Aaron. Sorry you don't get to take your trip.