Thursday, October 15, 2009

First hair cut

So I finally got tired of hearing everyone say that they couldn't believe my son had curly hair. I knew he didn't have curly hair for read, but it just had never been cut. Sooo...I gave Aaron his first hair cut this morning. Definitely one of the most challenging moments in our lives together. I seriously have been trying to work out the courage to cut his hair for a few weeks now. This morning after he woke up from his first nap I decided 'IT WAS TIME.' Was I worried about poking my child's eye out, or cutting his forehead open....YES! But it was well worth the risk to see his cute little face looking right at me when I was finished.


2 comments:

Megan said...

Good thing. Maggie prefers short hair. :)

Joel and Andrea said...

So cute!! Just wait until he gets bigger and really moves around for a haircut. I almost took off the top part of Aiden's ear last time I cut his. This was an easy cut... you just wait!!