Saturday, October 17, 2009

visitors!

Jenny, Jerry, Lucy, Jasper and BABA came this weekend. We are so glad we finally got Baba to come visit. I just have to say....I LOVE THAT WOMAN! She is the best grandmother/great-grandmother EVER! Joann (Mark's aunt-sort of) also came to visit for the evening. Mark and Jerry worked on the fence until dark (of course), and the women just sat and watched Aaron for him to make one little facial expression and just died laughing when he did. This morning Aaron didn't wake up until almost 9am...shocking. Baba and I got to spend some time making her homemade biscuits (I'm trying to master them STILL), and talking about life. I am so thankful that she came down to visit. I spent all this time cleaning before she came so she would get to just visit and relax...what was I thinking? I would say that she spent most of the time washing dishes, mopping, wiping counters, and anything else she could think of to clean. I don't know what I thought she would do anything other than that; it's all she does at home. So the goal after today is that the fence will be totally completed and horses will be walking around in our pasture eating the grass. I'll take a FINAL picture tomorrow. For now, enjoy that pictures/videos.



making biscuts



1 comment:

Megan said...

so sweet! I love the video of Aaron with his great-grandmother. That is so special. I can't wait to see horses in the back!