Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fun with cousin Eli

So we came to Cookeville yesterday to spend Halloween with Matt, Lori and Eli. I am very proud to say that my son did excellent going to sleep. Since Eli still sleeps in his parents room, he was nice and let Aaron sleep in his crib. Aaron slept exactly like he does at home and didn't even cry. We love Matt and Lori. It is so relaxing to be at their house. Eli is getting so big already. I have decided that our trips should not be so far apart next time. So, we had attempt #2 at rice cereal. It have to say, it went SO MUCH BETTER. He took it so much better and actually seemed to like it a little. We also introduced the sippy cup. He really likes it, or likes to chew on it. It's amazing how much different a month has made for him. Tonite we go to Matt and Lori's church for a Halloween party. More pictures to come.



Sippy Cup Time!


planning fencing techniques with Uncle Matt and Daddy


The Cousins (-1) - we missed you Elayna

1 comment:

gloria said...

I miss you too! Wish we could of had a cousins halloween... I'm sure glad yall had fun. I can't wait to show you pics of Melber's Trunk or Treat. See you later!

--Elayna