Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Love that thumb!

sucking his thumb while riding "Hank"


playing while mommy fixes dinner

So Aaron is officially a thumb sucker. He has been working on it now for weeks. Yesterday after I put him down for a nap he immediately stuck his thumb in his mouth. He sucks it during the day too while he is playing. I realize it is a hard habit to break, but I am still happy for it. He will eventually quit and at least he is self soothing and I don't have to go in every hour and put it back in his mouth. Tonite is trunk-or-treat before Bible class. I only have another month with my Wednesday night class before the quarter is over. It has gone by fast and we still have big things ahead before it ends!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Maybe he and his furlough fling can suck thumbs together next year. Maggie hasn't found her thumb yet, but I think she may. Cute pictures. I love that you call him "Hank."

I always think of you on Wednesday nights. I pray that God speaks his message through you. We'll talk later. :)

oh... and have fun at Trunk-or-Treat.

Kyle Smith said...

You might always get lucky like we did and have a thumb injury at just the right time...

The kid is growing fast.