Thursday, October 8, 2009

ride a little horsey

I put Aaron in his little horsey bouncer this morning to see what he would do. He seemed to like it. His feet actually touch the ground now. I makes me realize how much he has matured and grown since I put him in it last ( a month ago). Good news....we seem to be doing better with the whole sleep situation. He is taking longer naps and sleeping good at night (for a few nights now), so we'll see what the future holds. Keep your fingers crossed. Also this morning he found himself and me in the mirror and thought it was the funniest thing he has ever seen. I didn't get it on camera (yet), but I will keep trying. Also, I went to walmart yesterday to get him some new socks (he doesn't have that many) since it is getting colder now. I am trying to pick a package out and just automatically decided on the 0-6mo. right because Aaron is only 4 months. When I get home and start to open the package I find on the back a handy dandy little thingy on the back of the package where you can measure the child's foot so you know what size to buy. I thought, "what a great idea to do that, let's just see how big his foot is." Well, I found that my child's foot is too big! I have to take this package back and get the 6-18mo. package. Is this normal?
I am loving this stage in his life. He seems to discover new things every day in his world and always comes up with a new facial expression along with a very LOUD scream to tell us about his discoveries.


Love his horsey bouner

his foot actually doesn't fit this

cutie in his little hoody outfit






1 comment:

Megan said...

First of all, I love the new blog look.

Secondly, way to go on the sleeping Aaron! Keep it up buddy.

And thirdly, what a cutie. I love the bouncer and hoodie. He is such a baby hottie. :)