Monday, October 5, 2009

Fun with Aiden

Today Aiden came to spend the morning with Aaron and I. Andi had a doctor's appointment in Murfreesboro, so Aiden came over to play. Aaron loved watching Aiden run around playing with all of his toys and Aiden seemed to have a lot of fun playing with Aaron's toys. My house was a mess about 5min after Aiden got there, but it was so cute to see Aiden exploring around my house. He absoutely LOVES playing in my tupperware drawer. I have to say though that having a 1 year old and 4 month old was no piece of cake! Enjoy the pictures.


Aaron read while Aiden ate lunch (thanks Grandmama Gigi for the book)


Aiden loved Aaron's counting book

1 comment:

Joel and Andrea said...

Thanks for being a great Auntie Marlee!! Aiden enjoys your house...mostly for the tupperware I think. :-) I'll return the favor for you anytime!! Does make you glad we didn't have twins though, right? Love you!!