Monday, December 7, 2009

'Chillin' out, maxin',relaxin,' all cool'

For those of you who watched Fresh Prince will get the title of my post...for those that didn't - sorry about your luck, cuz it was freakin' hilarous! I thought of that song as I watched my son in the bath tub tonite. Thought I would share.

On another note...



If anyone has seen the matches to any these socks I would greatly appreciate it if you could let me know. Most likely they are in the parking lot of Walmart, Walgreens, Cedar Lane church of Christ, or possibly in any of those actual stores. My mother-in-law says that if I put shoes on him the sock loss will decrease - probably right. Until then, my one-sock-wonder of a boy will continue to wear one sock into every store we enter because somehow from the car to the inside of the store we WILL lose ONE sock.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Fresh Prince was cool - Prince Aaron is cooler!!! He looks so relaxed in his bath :)

Lori said...

i wish eli would look like that during a bath. i'm always rushing b/c eli's always crying.
oh and i'm missing a few socks too! what's with that!!??

Joel and Andrea said...

The dryer eats socks you know...