Thursday, December 24, 2009

Twas the night before Christmas...

We arrived in Melber yesterday evening. Aaron has been pretty much all smiles since we arrived, which I am so proud of. This morning I got up and Aaron and I went to have breakfast with my parents. I loved the time we spent together. Then Jenny and I ( and Aaron) went to the mall/kmart/dollar store and what seems like one million other stores to get last minute shopping done. Aaron was a trooper, but the day definitely wore him out. He was exhausted. I am glad that tomorrow will be a slower day so that he can catch up on his sleep. We had our annual dinner at Mark's uncle and Aunts tonite too. Aaron was hilarious with everyone. He seems to especially love Robbie (Mark's cousin). Tonite as I put him to bed I had a lot of things going through my head. Tomorrow is a big day. Aaron's first Christmas. More reflexion later. For now, here are a few pictures...


playing in the bath tub at Grandmommy

opening a present early from cousin Amy


playing with Grandmommy's tree

2 comments:

Megan said...

Merry First Christmas Aaron! It is ater 1 am and Greg and I just finished eating dinner with the Pintos! They do everything really late on Christmas Eve to bring in the big day (kind of like New Years). I am tired, but now we have to put out AG and MK's gifts. :)

Joel and Andrea said...

Glad you guys are having a great time!! Just think what next Christmas will be like!! :-)