Wednesday, December 2, 2009

PJ's

During our Thanksgiving visit we got to see cousin Weston and his parents Josh and Lori. We love Josh and Lori. They are very great friends of ours (as well as family). They both have the hearts of servants and really honestly would do anything for anyone. There little boy Weston is SO cute. He has so much energy, he never stops. He says "I love you baby Ace" to Aaron.
On Thanksgiving night when it was time to go to bed, they put Weston in his bed which happened to be next to the room where our family slept. All the cousins went out to eat (except me who was feeling horrible and exhausted), and left the aunts to watch the kids. I was heading back to bed, and as I walked past Weston's room I heard this sweet little voice singing "Old McDonald had a farm, e-i-e-i-o. and on that farm he had a pig, e-i-e-i-o." I quickly ran to get Aunt Rachel, Aunt Phylis and Jenny. We sat by the door for a few minutes and listened to him sing all about the pig going oink, oink on Old McDonald's farm....ha ha. Weston is getting ready to be a big brother in a few months. Lori and Josh are expecting a baby girl (Taylor). I am so excited! They are the best parents I can think of and I can't wait to meet her.


Dinosaur PJ's from cousin Weston - they are my favorite


I'm not sure if I mentioned how fast Aaron is growing. Most things don't fit in the length. He is in 6-9 mo. clothes for the most part now, but I was running out of those quickly. I mentioned this to Lori a few weeks ago. So I was blessed at Thanksgiving (or should I say Aaron was blessed) with an entire box full of clothes! This has saved my life and Mark's checking account (most important). There was everything from cute, cute PJ's (Aaron is modeling in this pic) to adorable little pants and socks. The Dinosaur PJ's are my favorite, mostly because Mark told his parents he wanted to be a 'pay-we-n-tow-a-gist' when he grew up. Kinda fits for our kid to have some dinosaur PJ's.

Thanks Josh and Lori and Weston too! We love you guys so much.



Mark and Lori

2 comments:

Lori Willeford said...

Awwww! He looks so cute in those dino pj's. We're got more clothes where those came from so just let us know when you need more! You guys are the best. Wish our visit could have been longer and hope you are feeling much better now!

Lori Willeford said...

Awwww! He looks so cute in those dino pj's. We're got more clothes where those came from so just let us know when you need more! You guys are the best. Wish our visit could have been longer and hope you are feeling much better now!