Monday, December 21, 2009

Sometimes you just need to cry.

What's wrong with my child today...no clue. I fed him, changed his diaper, he has taken a nap (not very long one), gave him motrin just in case he doesn't feel good - which I think he feels fine, and STILL, he is crying, fussy, and/or just plain grumpy. My conclusion: sometimes you just need a good cry. I can understand this, sometimes I just need to cry and I feel much better after I do. Life just happens and we aren't happy with it...so for now...here's what we look like...



Feel sorry for him?...don't. Feel sorry for his mother who has to listen to it ALL day.


6 comments:

Mark said...

He hates being on his stomach because its so fat!

gloria said...

Oh I'm definitely feeling your pain. Hang in there! It DOES get easier... in a different kind of sorta way.

Lori said...

hahahaha. thats funny diane. and i do feel sorry for you. :-)

Rachel said...

I totally feel sorry for a boy! Sometimes you just need people to feel sorry for you and cuddle with you!!! :) Aunt Rachel would totally cuddle if she was there :) On the other hand, when your stomach is so fat it does kinda hurt to be laying on it!

Megan said...

Pobrecito. Maggie isn't napping well either. I think they miss each other.

Jenny said...

I am on my grandson's side surprise surprise
he just needs to come to grandmama Gigi's
for hugs and kisses