Saturday, December 5, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

Good morning friends and family! I love Saturday mornings. Why? When I wake up my husband is right next to me. This morning my child woke up a little earlier than usual (that's not what I love about Sat. mornings). I went and got him and put him in our bed. We just laid there and talked and laughed having what I call 'family time.' I just happened to look up out the window and what did I see.......SNOW! It snowed last night! I immediately made (this actually was more like forcing) Mark get up and put clothes on, put Aaron in his warm body coat thingy, and we went outside for some pictures! Aaron pretty much just starred at it. I just love snow...it makes me so happy.



very warm!


looking at the snow


Horses sure are pretty in the snow

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wish I could have been there!!! I love snow :) We'll have to take Aunt Rachel pictures next time it REALLY snows! :)

Megan said...

I love the snow too. And what a great month for it. I love your picture with the field and horses--a farm is always beautiful in the snow.