Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary Mark and Marlee! Five years ago, Mark and I were married. I can't believe it's been 5 years already. It seems like yesterday to me. What a great 5 years it has been. I am so thankful for our fun adventures together. There is never a dull moment. We were made perfectly for one another.


December 18, 2004

I just really like my husband. He is the funniest person I have ever met. He is constantly challenging me to think about new things. He is my best friend and I can't wait to see where God leads us during our next 5 years together. Last night Mark took Aaron and I to Nashville. We went out to eat and then headed over to Opry Land Hotel to look at all the lights. We loved it! It was so pretty and HUGE! Aaron was amazed at the lights. He did so great, even though we had to walk in the rain a long way from the parking lot over to the hotel . He just kept looking up at Mark and I all night smiling, and giving us a look like he was so proud to be with us. We even went over to the mall to get a few Christmas presents and ended up staying until after 9pm. Aaron was worn out by the time we left and I think he was asleep before we even pulled out of the parking lot. It was a good night. We loved being together as a family.


Aaron: right when we got to Opry Land


Pretty Christmas tree in the hotel


Aaron: when we got home

2 comments:

Megan said...

that sweet little face is a testimony to your love in the last five years. I can't wait to see what happens in the next five either!

Rachel said...

Those are seriously the cutest pictures ever!! He totally looks just like "a boy" :) I loved what you wrote on the blog. I'm glad you guys went as a family!!!